JOIN THE EVENT Why attend Exhibit
USBCCI BUSINESS EXPO – 2022
On the margins of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA77), the U.S.-Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce & Industry. will host the annual USBCCI Business Expo — a B2B trade show, conference & networking event aimed at helping the U.S and Bangladesh businesses with their export-ready products expand into international markets.
The world’s most important meeting – the UN General Assembly (UNGA) is here again. This year’s format may be different, but the USBCCI Business Expo is still here to help businesses navigate and expand into international markets.
This year’s theme – “Export-Import Opportunity for US-Bangladesh Sustainable Development”
What is the USBCCI Business Expo? USBCCI Business Expo is the only B2B Trade Show, Conference & Networking Event taking place in the margins of the UN General Assembly in NYC. The expo is an enabling platform for connecting U.S. and Bangladesh businesses with new buyers, suppliers, and investment opportunities. It brings the opportunities in Bangladesh and the U.S together – enabling any business to find the people, funding, and market it needs to be successful.
Developing US-Bangladesh Economic Ties
For over Four years, we have hosted multiple events at the UN towards connecting organizations and businesses with new buyers, suppliers, and investment opportunities. Many of the connections made at this has led to long-term relationships and strategic partnerships.
BENIFITS OF OUR EVENT Why should we join the BUSINESS EXPO?
- Meet new professionals, industry experts, and personnel.
- Gather industry-related Knowledge, Global Trends, Innovation, Research Insight.
- Participate in a Workshop regarding the latest and trending industry-related topics.
- Build a strong network all over the world.
- Collaboration with National and International Vendors, Communities and Government Agencies.
- Expands your knowledge and keeps you updated with the latest trends.
- Buy all vacation services, other business products and services under one roof.
- Spread your business and service.
- Award & Recognition Sessions.
- Opportunity to attend sessions of Renowned Professionals.
- And many more
- Simultaneously taking place with the 77th UN General Assembly
- Critical Business & Trade Workshops to kick start collaboration
- Relevant Networking Sessions that create new opportunities
- B2B Matchmaking with a potential investor, Franchisor or Partner
- Access to Relevant Vendors in the Exhibitor Hall for resources, tools, products, & services
- A Fun, High-Energy & Collaborative Environment
- Sessions by relevant Govt & Industry Experts
- Who Will You Meet at USBCCI Business Expo?
- Average of 200+ Delegates and Stakeholders from Bangladesh and the US will attend.
- Organizations in the U.S. seeking increased visibility & market share in Bangladesh
- Businesses and Organizations in Bangladesh seeking to introduce exportable products into the U.S. market.
- US & Bangladesh trade diplomats, Consul Generals and trade organizations, Govt Agencies, Investors and CEO’s looking for new markets, and partnership opportunities.
- Bangladeshi in the Diaspora to Invest in Bangladesh
- Potential investors and stakeholders actively seeking opportunities in Bangladesh
- Government officials who will discuss the latest policy and opportunities.
Why You Should Participate
- Expand your business into international markets and discover trade and business opportunities.
- Meet prospective partners, who are actively looking for your services and make global connections to generate international exposure for your brand.
- Exhibiting will place your company in front of potential buyers & decision-makers
- Hear from subject matter experts and govt agencies who will deliver market intelligence, provide insights, discuss latest trade policies and opportunities through a panel discussion, case studies and breakout sessions
- Enjoy Visa support services for international attendees needing visas
- Access to personalized B2B matchmaking and consultation with potential partners, and relevant agencies.
You’ll have the opportunity to hear success stories from a panel of speakers.
You’ll find new ways to improve your business and your community.
Renowned local and international speakers are going to attend the Expo to share their learning and experience of Business Expo.
You’ll have the chance to learn from other local business owners and leaders.
LISTEN TO THE Event Speakers
President at U.S Bangladesh Chamber Of Commerce & Industry
Every business starts with an idea. As top leaders in today's business world, these successful entrepreneurs took the initiative to turn their visions into new companies - in some cases building a global business empire. Inspired by the dream of entrepreneurship, these innovative business speakers recognized opportunity, developed a business strategy, and hired motivated employees to make their dream a reality. As popular entrepreneurship speakers, they are now sharing their stories of innovation and motivation with the world in hopes to inspire the next generation of leading entrepreneurs.
Deputy Commissioner, Trade, Investment, and Innovation for International Affairs
The pressure to generate big ideas can feel overwhelming. We know that bold innovations are critical in these disruptive and competitive times, but when it comes to breakthrough thinking, we often freeze up.
Vice President, USBCCI
Bakht Rumman Birteez
A tech entrepreneur with two DBA:
brandmeansbusiness.com & skillmaker.org.
Currently Remittance. Working on FinTech, Startups on Foreign Has vast experience in e-commerce and digital marketplace with a decade of experience in Telecommunication sector especially in Digital Transformation through data and apps.
Mr. Rumman is a man in passion to drive in new endeavors.
He loves to transform people around him with a clear vision of success.
REACH US Get Direction to the Exibition Hall
New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott…
102-05 Ditmars Blvd, Queens, NY 11369, United States.
Time info: 23-24-25 Sept 2022.
Name: Sheik Farhad
Phone: (+1) 347 686 4278
Visit : https://usbccibusinessexpo.com/visitor-registration/
Name: Md Liton Ahmed
Phone: (+1) 7188643245